In order to follow along with this Action, you must have:
- successfully configured a GraphQL end-point
- generated data inside the Explorer
- Build queries inside the playground
- Once you have a query you're confident in and want to save to use later, click the
Push to Collectionbutton in the bottom right corner of the Playground.
- All the queries that were in the playground are now in Collection as per the name you had given in the playground.
- Navigate to the playground to see your query saved inside the respective category of queries, namely-
Voila! Now you can manage your queries better and come back to them later to optimize, modify, fetch, run, or delete them later.