SocketIO request from the home
- Enter the server endpoint in the URL bar, for example, we're taking the chat example from the (SocketIO official)[https://socket.io/] library. The endpoint is
https://socketio-chat-h9jt.herokuapp.com/. Select your SocketIO server version. Firecamp currently support
v2/v3and hit the enter or click
SocketIO server URL start with
- Firecamp client will connect to your server.
- While connecting to the server, you'll receive the
connectingevent and message on the response tab
Socket has been created. The connection is not yet open.
- After successful connection, you'll receive the
Socketio connected successfullymessage.
- The connect button will show the status of
- To disconnect the connection, click
Connectedit will disconnect the server.